The Look
Romper: Similar Here
Today is a rather special occasion, so I decided to fancy it up a bit and wear a cute romper and nude pumps. I chose not to go with a dress or skirt because I am going to be moving around a lot! Gold bangles accent the gold zipper on the romper and subtle make-up keeps the focus on this daring outfit!
I am so excited to finally be launching my photography and film company Rebelle Rose | Still & Moving Pictures!!! I have several shoots lined up today for the launch with some very special people :) I have worked so hard to get to this point, and now the time is finally here!! In high school, I used to carry my traditional camera (that used actual film) everywhere! Now, I am proud to say that I have established the beginnings of a business that I am passionate about!! I am looking forward to working with other artists-actors, models, dancers, hosts, comedians, and musicians-and contributing to their portfolios and reels!

1 comment:
wow u look awesome in that floral playsuit!!!
http://styledestino.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment