The Look
Shoes: Similar Here
Pants: J Brand
Clutch: ASOS
Out of Stock
Headband: Homemade with a piece of scrap fabric :)
GREAT NEWS! Finally, I have my professional camera!! I posted a picture on my Instagram the morning I received it! I felt like a kid on Christmas morning :) This is the first test shoot with the camera, what do you think so far?
Whenever I wear neutral colors, I always try to add interest to the look with a pop of color somewhere. I kept it very 50s inspired with the cropped polka dot cardigan, cat-eye makeup, wide head band, and peep toe pumps. This orange clutch adds the perfect pop to this look!
Whenever I wear neutral colors, I always try to add interest to the look with a pop of color somewhere. I kept it very 50s inspired with the cropped polka dot cardigan, cat-eye makeup, wide head band, and peep toe pumps. This orange clutch adds the perfect pop to this look!

No comments:
Post a Comment