The Look
Shoes: Steve Madden
Pants: ASOS
Tank: H&M
Purse: Homemade (Details Below)
Bangles: Cute Ones Here
Lipstick: Yves Saint Laurent
Unfortunately it is raining here in Atlanta today and I was too nervous to take my new baby, I mean camera :) outside so I took this opportunity to get a few shots in a covered area. In addition, my paparazzo was off today so I took the pictures alone. Even with these minor set backs, I think they came out pretty darn good if I may say so myself (*dusts off shoulders*)!
White on white is always so chic! Since you don't really need too much going on wearing it, I kept my accessories, hair, and make-up simple. A high bun, cat-eye, and red lip keeps the look classic, a homemade purse adds personality, and the nude pumps help elongate my legs! To make the purse, I took a silver clutch that I had laying in the back of my closet, added a long necklace inside of the flap, and wrapped a piece of chiffon fabric around! It's the same fabric I wore as a scarf in the Tufted Blue post! Simple and easy DIY!











2 comments:
simple but so chic~! )
❤
Olga
http://www.myblondegal.com/
I loved your outfit! White is always so chic and elegant
Post a Comment