The Look
Shoes: Steve Madden
Jeans: Custom True Religion (
Similar Here
)
Top: Nasty Gal
Sunnies: Anomalous Beauty
Since Fall is right around the corner, I thought I'd give you guys a sneak peek into my preview collection available soon at Anomalous Beauty!! I will be launching the complete collection this Fall!!
Crop tops are one of my favorite pieces to wear from the past, they are so versatile! You can wear one to the mall, the gym, or even to sleep! You can wear a top like this one off he shoulders or on and it still looks fab! I decided to wear a distressed flared jean and boots because I wanted the look to be playful! Finally the sunnies are the statement piece, taking my look from girl next door to girl on display!











2 comments:
pretty set :)
check the giveaway!!
http://she-is-the-1.blogspot.ch/2012/07/giveaway-ii.html
Cool shades, love them!
xo
Manuela
http://thesexyshoes.blogspot.ca/
Post a Comment