Thursday, August 16, 2012

Modern Monroe


The Look
Shoes: Bakers Similar Here
Skirt: Forever 21 Similar Style Here
Top: Nasty Gal
Necklace: Vintage Cute One Here
Clutch: Similar Here








Searching for the perfect outfit for an audition has its challenges.  You want the casting directors to see you in the part, so picking the right look is crucial!  It may mean the difference between you getting the part or the opportunity passing you by!  I'm preparing to film an audition video for a big network show and I went back and forth with myself with what I should wear!  I wanted my look to show my personality- it's the 1st time they get to see who I am and I want it to be a true reflection!  But at the end of the day all this back and forth has delayed my audition tape submission!  So finally, I found the perfect ensemble!

I love a bottom that accentuates my frame!  This pencil skirt is the perfect blend of edgy and classy!  I used to be that girl with 90% black in my closet, but I'm starting to love my pops of color!  This neon chiffon blouse balances my smaller chest and off sets the fitted skirt on my curvy frame!  I'm bringing home the gold in honor of the Olympic team with a gold clutch and necklace!  The peep toe pumps, again brings it back to the sophistication of a woman and gives the look an overall Monroe 50's vibe!  This look came together amazingly!  I can't wait to share the footage with you all!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

perfect balance of flowy top and figure hugging skirt xo
thanks for the love honey, I'm following you now :)
A
xx
http://epiquemoi.blogspot.com

Elena said...

Just found your blog! IT's fabolous :D

Hope you'll visit me, I will be so grateful :)
Kisses, Elena

Anonymous said...

okay i LOVE this look! i wish i had your figure! thanks for the comment on my blog and following! I am now following you on GFC! Happy Blogging! xx

http://shessovogue-fashionblog.blogspot.com.au/