Monday, August 27, 2012

Neutre


The Look
Shoes: Bakers 2010 New Style Here
Jeans: Similar Here
Blazer: Out of Stock Lace Blazer
Necklace: Old Similar Here
Clutch: Similar Here








 wore this outfit out to a birthday dinner.  I wasn't sure about the attire so I chose to stay in the middle; not too dressy or too casual.  I chose the shoes first, so it was only right that I play off the gold detail and carry the gold clutch (which also is appropriate for a night outing) and a gold playful necklace.  The jeans were next because the material fit a good cross between dress pants and regular ruff jeans.  Instead of wearing a color on top, I chose to stay neutral because I wanted to rock a red lip.  Finally, this lace blazer adds texture and makes the look chic!  Without it, I would look too plain! 

No comments: