Saturday, August 25, 2012

Sunset


The Look
Shoes: Bakers 2010 Version 2012 Version
Shorts: H&M
Shirt: Vintage Really Cute One Here
Bracelet: ZAD








Planning the relaunch of xoxoTiffany.com this weekend!  I spoke with a friend of mine awhile back, and tried to explain what I my goals were, but I ended up confusing him and myself!  I have too many goals spread out among different industries; however, the common denominator is ME!  I would only be cheating myself if I just choose one field to focus on, so why not combine them all within xoxoTiffany?  The new website will include not just my daily fashion and beauty posts, but it will also have entries related to the entertainment industry, business and entrepreneurship, as well as maintaining a positive and progressive lifestyle.  For all of my fashion readers, I promise to bring you bigger, better, and more frequent posts just for riding this style wave with me!  Look out for more photos and even videos as I take xoxoTiffany.com to the next level!

I got out just in time for the sunset to take these photos!  I actually wore this button up and vest to my 9-5 with a pencil skirt and pumps.  But, to get ready for a night out, I changed into some jean shorts and statement heels.  This is pretty casual night look for me.  The shirt is oversized so to add some shape, I chose to go with this vest.  Before I chose the shorts, I paired the shoes and thought of only 2 things that would go great; a pair of leggings or shorts.  I chose the latter because it fit the season and overall mood of the evening best :)


No comments: