Thursday, August 9, 2012

Mon Chérie


The Look
Tights: OASAP
Shorts: H&M
Clutch: Romwe
Head Bow: Scrap Fabric :)








Back at it again! I was thrown a little off course this past week because it was my sister's birthday and I admit I did a little too much celebrating :)  But, after reading a couple motivational stories, I'm glad to say the fire is back and it's going to take a lot to burn out this time!  I'm on a mission and I'm taking you all with me :)  Inventory for the launch of Anomalous Beauty is finalized!  There are still a few things that need to be done before the lauch, partnerships, marketing and more, but I will keep you guys updated a long the way!

Special thanks to OASAP for these gorgeous tights!  They are a unique twist on thigh highs, which are very sexy to wear but hard to pull off in street fashion!  I toned down the look to daytime with an oversized button down shirt, and wore jean shorts to make it even more casual!  The booties also help tone down the look; it would be a completely different look if I wore pumps instead!


5 comments:

TRIANGLE CLOUD said...

lovely look! I follow you, feel free to do the same :)

emynia said...

Nice blog;) Great look;)
xoxo

http://emyniaaa.blogspot.com

teresweetstyle said...

great look honey, nice cmbination!
and nice to meet your blog thanks chicisimo!
have a good weekend

Taryn said...

I love your top and heels!

http://denimanddogs.com/

Unknown said...

That is a very lovely outfit on you hon, I really like those tights!! And the shoes look divine with it.


Lots of love,
Sabina
xxx

Enter my studded corset giveaway in collaboration with Kat Valdez!